We, at Silicon Dales, fully advocate this. It is a great way to reach out to clients in a way they enjoy. Not everyone has the time – or the will – to read through your company messages, after all!
But what if you want to post your videos to your company website or blog?
Well, naturally, you can use the old standard YouTube Embed, but perhaps you have better things to do than re-posting everything twice?
Luckily for you, there is a way to do this automatically.
Websites and blogs which use WordPress as their Content Management System (CMS) – which most of the enterprise level websites we, at Silicon Dales, built do – are able to utilise a nifty plugin to automatically post videos from a company YouTube account to a predefined category within a website or blog.
If you would like to take advantage of this functionality, but aren’t on WordPress (yet!) or you just want someone else to do this for your business, get in touch with us at Silicon Dales and see about a no obligation quote for an Enterprise Level website build.
We build websites that work – for business – quickly.
- Fix Broken YouTube Auto Embed with WordPress
- Can We Feed Twitter and Facebook Automatically From Our Company Blog?
- Mobile Versions: How Do We Make Our Website Look Better on an iPhone or Android Handset?
- How Do We Get Rotating or Sliding Images For Our Website?
- What to Do With Comment Spam