On the Sunday, another good cause will be providing some retail opportunities as the Friends of Spennithorne School are holding their annual fundraising Car Boot Sale on the field next door to Tennants Auctioneers (where the circus was last year!).
There is sure to be a lot of people in the area, as the Food and Drink Festival takes place just across the road on the same day, so there’s plenty of incentive for you to get your unwanted things into your car boot!
It costs £6 for a car and £10 for a van. Open 8am to 12noon.
We’ll be wandering across from our home in Harmby to have a look at the goods on offer! If you are in Wensleydale on Bank Holiday weekend we recommend you do likewise and help raise money for one of the few remaining village schools in our community!
- Constable Burton Hall Tulip Festival 2012
- Hardraw Summer Gathering 2012
- Car Boot Sale, Harmby, Nr Leyburn, Wensleydale, North Yorkshire – Sunday 26th August 2012
- Car Boot Sales in Wensleydale
- Week of Children’s Activities, 20-24 August 2012, The Station, Richmond, North Yorkshire