There are over 6,000 varieties of tulip on display, and admission fees are to raise money for Finghall and Hauxwell churches – two of the nicest churches in the area (well worth a visit in their own right!).
There will be refreshments on offer for all three days of the Tulip Festival – the 4th, 5th and 6th of May 2012 (Saturday, Sunday and Monday).
Halls, estates and churches who would like to revamp their web presence – or create afresh – are welcome to contact us at Silicon Dales for a locally sourced website with global reach.
Leave a comment below if you are planning to attend – or have attended in the past – the Tulip Festival at Constable Burton Hall.
- Web Designers Serving Constable Burton
- Web Designers Serving Low Burton
- Web Designers Serving Thorpe Hall
- Web Designers Serving Burton Leonard
- Web Designers Serving Burton Salmon