Tickets are £5 and the event shall involve a walk of around 1 KM along a stony moorland path – so it is advised to take sturdy footwear and loose fitting trousers. Because of the nature of the course, the event is not suitable for young children.
At the event, you will have the opportunity to “Meet members of Harrogate & Ripon Beekeepers’ Association on heather moorland in the AONB where they will give a short talk on heather beekeeping, followed by the opening of one or two colonies of bees.”
- 14:20-16:00 – Sunday 19th August 2012
- Dallowgill Moor – car parking near Harper Hill (grid ref SE196704)
For more information and booking, ring 01423 712950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Trust Guided Bat Walk – 22 August 2012
- Leyburn Filling Station Opening Times – Leyburn Petrol Station
- An Evening With Author Philipa Gregory – Richmond, North Yorkshire, 23 August 2012
- Get Free Entry into Top Yorkshire Gardens This Summer
- Download Hill Climb Racing for PC