We’ve added new apps to Facebook and Twitter which allow us to directly post to those two social networks – as well as several others – automatically upon posting a new item to this Silicon Dales website, for example if we add a new website to our portfolio, or post a new instructional article or tutorial piece to our blog.
When you see these updates posted, you’ll note that they originate at “SiliconDales.com” rather than a third party service – this is because they are posted via our own Apps, using Facebook and Twitter’s API.
As Social Media is becoming more and more the place people go to for information, news and recommendations, driving viral traffic in this way could well spell success for your business.
We can do automatic Twitter and Facebook feeding for your business, too, allowing you to engage with your audience, without adding the burden of having to update multiple profiles with the same information. Time and motion, which lets the machine do the hard work. Its a buzz word of the minute, but that is super “scalable”.
Want apps like this for your business? Contact Silicon Dales for a free consultation and quote for your project.
- Can We Feed Twitter and Facebook Automatically From Our Company Blog?
- How to Publish RSS Feed to Twitter and Facebook – Automatically!
- WordPress Plugins Auto Update Doesn’t Work – What to Do?
- Can I Automatically Post My Company Videos to My Blog or Website?
- Facebook Page Cover Image Size & Dimensions