We have completed a number of jobs, not least on the Free Sport Bet website, which have required us to implement java script comparison features into WordPress. Specifically, we have been tasked to include Odds Comparison boxes within WordPress websites.
Using a third party tool, this is quite straightforward (though you will have to give away up to 50% of your click-throughs in ‘payment’ for the ease of use). Below is how:
Adding Odds Comparison to WordPress
- Visit ValueChecker Affiliates and Register a new account;
- Add your bookmaker affiliate links into their system;
- Create “Odds Boxes” and save them;
If you are pasting into your WordPress post or page, be sure to do so in “HTML” view.
If you want to include your odds comparison box within a Sidebar of WordPress, paste it into a “Text” widget.
If you have any problems, feel free to leave a comment (public) below, or contact us for a quote for your website’s design.
- Code Example – Premier League Top Goalscorer Odds Comparison
- How to Get ValueChecker Working With WordPress
- How to Exclude Photos from a WordPress Gallery
- How To Remove Microsoft Word Formatting From a WordPress Post
- WordPress Tip: Adding a PDF Link into a WordPress Post