In Yorkshire, its an old joke that we’re a little… well… thrifty, but it’s also true that we care about our environment and surroundings, so it’s likely to be a double boon to our fellow Yorkshiremen and women that Yorkshire Water is giving away free water saving packs from their website.
The packs, which contain handy items, such as:
- Save a Flush system (pictured – drop in the cistern to reduce the amount of water you flush away)
- Tap Inserts – twin pack
- Four Minute Shower timer
- Water Audit Leaflet
“That’s great! But how do I take advantage of these freebies?” I hear you cry, well, by taking the following steps:
- Visit the Water Saving Packs page at the Yorkshire Water website;
- Select the bits and pieces you’d like to receive;
- Enter the following code when prompted: “MGMCUS“
- That’s it!
This message was communicated to us by a member of Yorkshire Water, Matt Gibson, via Facebook. We think it’s a really great initiative – and a good use of not only the internet, but also social media. This is a clear example of how the digital world can help an organisation to achieve real-world business and environmental goals!
Have a comment on this? Leave it below!
- Code Example – Premier League Top Goalscorer Odds Comparison
- How to Customise Your PayPal Checkout with Your Logo
- E-Commerce Design / Development Companies in North Yorkshire UK
- How to Get ValueChecker Working With WordPress
- WordPress Tip: How To Use Shortcodes in Widgets