A lot of web visitors end up at this website – on our blog – looking to find out how to implement this feature on their own site.
We wrote a blog post called “How Do We Get Rotating or Sliding Images For Our Website?” in that post, I described in some detail how to get this installed and working on a WordPress blog.
If you represent a business, and you want a website with a stylish image slider, please feel free to contact us and request a quote for making you a new website.
- How Do We Get Rotating or Sliding Images For Our Website?
- How to Exclude Photos from a WordPress Gallery
- Vienna Woods Equestrian Website: Built in the Silicon Dales
- Odds Comparison in WordPress
- Facebook Page Cover Image Size & Dimensions