The Swaledale Festival this year starts on 19th May and concludes on 3rd June 2012.
Highlights at this year’s Swaledale Festival include Wild Food Foraging in Arkengarthdale and the Muker Silver Band and the European Union Chamber Orchestra playing in Grinton.
The Swaledale Festival is always an example of the great talent and artistry we have present in the Yorkshire Dales.
With the Dales, and Swaledale in particular, on the map more than ever following the second series of man from Bottom, Adrian Edmondson’s The Dales, this year’s Festival is sure to go with more of a bang than ever!
Will you be going to the Swaledale Festival in 2012? Leave a comment below.
- Wensleydale and Swaledale Jubilee Celebrations
- Wensleydale Show 2012 – Results & Photos from Leyburn Showground
- The Dales Festival of Food and Drink 2012
- Constable Burton Hall Tulip Festival 2012
- Bolton Castle – Fun Family Days Out in Yorkshire