It is the Wensleydale Show today, Saturday 25th August 2012, and if you are in the Leyburn, North Yorkshire, area of the Yorkshire Dales, then you should pop along to the showground to witness a really good agricultural show – following a summer of disappointingly abandoned shows at the Great Yorkshire Show and the North Yorkshire Show.
While the weather is a little drizzly, you’ll capture the Dales – and its people – in their element: a dull overcast afternoon of looking at sheep, cattle, farm machinery and trial bikes. Plus, there’s a beer tent.
Entry is £8 per adult, and the Wensleydale show runs from 9:30 am to around 17:00.
Check it out.
- Wensleydale Show – Saturday 25th August 2012
- Wensleydale Show 2012 – Results & Photos from Leyburn Showground
- Northumberland Show Calling for Sheep Shearers
- Wensleydale Creamery is Supreme Champion of The National Cheese Awards
- Web Design in Leyburn, North Yorkshire