The show will start up at the showground above Leyburn, Wensleydale, North Yorkshire, at 09:45am, and run until 17:00pm.
As always, there will be motorbikes, and agricultural machinary aplenty – great for children – as well as lots of farm animals on display.
The below information is from the Wensleydale Show website.
|The Show includes:|
Vintage Steam Machines
|Flower and vegetable show
Walking Stick competitions
Sheep Dog Trials
The Tennants Wensleydale Open Quoits Comp.
Dry Stone Walling Competition
Childrens Fun Fair
Hounds & Beagles
over 100 Trade stands.
Well worth a visit if you are in the Leyburn, or wider Wensleydale area over the weekend of August 25th – if nothing else, you will gain a better understanding of the agricultural and working lives of the people of the Dales.
- Wensleydale Show, Leyburn, North Yorkshire, 25th August 2012
- 2013 Agricultural Show Dates
- Forthcoming Agricultural Shows
- Northumberland Show Calling for Sheep Shearers
- Wensleydale Show 2012 – Results & Photos from Leyburn Showground