When Katie Entwistle launched her vintage furniture business in Leeds, she needed an e-commerce website and excellent web presence for her products. The team at Silicon Dales worked with Katie to present her unique, one-off pieces in the best possible way and to create a strong brand impression through the careful selection of fonts and colours.
Katie already had a clear idea of how the site should look and supported the process with pre-written pages, drawings and notes. The web team put together the infrastructure for web sales, hooked up the product feed to Google products and built the site to Katie’s specifications. On-going support was provided to enhance the client experience at Entwistles.net, including the update of the product feed, updates to plugins and one-off troubleshooting.
- E-Commerce Tip: Use Google Microformats To Encourage Searchers to Open YOUR Pages
- What is Google Shopping and How Does it Work?
- May Makes – Built in the Silicon Dales
- Corks & Cases – Magento E-Commerce Wine Shop – Built in Silicon Dales
- E-Commerce Web Design – Bodles – UK Online Department Store