This morning we officially launched the HighBlean.co.uk website for the new owners of the delightful secluded – read really quite remote – Bed & Breakfast up Raydaleside (above upper Wensleydale), Semerwater’s High Blean.
This unique property, which has just changed hands, required a stylish website which reflected the high quality accommodation available.
The website also needed to make clear that this beautiful house was pet friendly for dog owners, while making sure that the glacial “tarn” of Semerwater (which so dominates the bowl in which High Blean sits) was well represented with some large images taken near by.
The principle requirements for the website, though, were:
- An online availability calendar;
- An online booking enquiry form (available on every page to drive booking enquiries from interested visitors);
- Client-configurable “events in the area” and promotional pages;
- Hidden pages for offline promotion using QR Codes;
- Stylish design;
- Rotating header images;
- A good, local, feel – achieved by featuring a “dry stone” background image – locally sourced, of course!
If you’re planning a secluded stay, or remote Yorkshire Dales holiday, you should look no further than Raydaleside’s High Blean, which sits high above and between Wensleydale’s Bainbridge and Hawes. Semerwater, which feeds the River Bain (local knowledge: shortest river in the country!), makes a great place to base a Dales walking holiday, with walks in every direction, including some great circuits we, ourselves, have enjoyed!
More Like This:
- Poll: “Semerwater” Vs “Semer Water” – One Word, or Two? #BigFridayDebate
- Dales Holiday Cottage, Chantry – Built in the Silicon Dales
- Nettle Cottage Holidays – Website Built in the Silicon Dales
- Middleham School House Website – YorkshireDalesHouse.co.uk
- Web Content Tip: When Pictures Won’t (or Don’t) Exist… Use Icons!
- Who We Are
- Packages & Prices
- News & Blog