We’ve just handed over the reins on the brand new website for South Australia’s Vienna Woods Equestrian.
The team at Vienna Woods came to us with an exciting prospect: a blank canvas upon which to put their equestrian business on the web, from scratch.
They had a great logo designed, and a range of products and services from their equestrian base, so it was just a question of coming up with a solution to best present the range of things that horse lovers – and serious equestrian professionals – can achieve with Vienna Woods Equestrian.
The following content areas were produced:
- A welcoming home page – complete with Rotating Images of the horses (so photogenic!) at home and in competition;
- News & Blog – to allow the team to present the latest new happenings – particularly horse show results;
- Sponsor sections – this is very important to a professional sporting outfit, like Vienna Woods, as their sponsors help them to achieve their business and sporting goals;
- Information on the Location, Facilities, Team, and Services Provided – so that anyone looking to send their horse to Vienna Woods knows exactly, who, what, where, when and, most importantly, why!
If you’re an equestrian professional, and you would like a website for your business, please contact Silicon Dales today to see what we can do to help you manage and grow your business online.
We’re fast becoming specialists in Equestrian Website Development – as we’re fully aware of the needs of equine professionals in a wide range of disciplines (think online pedigrees, rotating images, videos, blog sections, and social media feedback sections for your fans!). Contact us to request a quote for your next equestrian web project.
- Sliding Images on Website
- Edge Risk Services – New Website Built in the Silicon Dales
- SaferEdge.com – Built in the Silicon Dales
- Silicon Dales Website Launches
- Web Design North Yorkshire