Simply email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.
We always prefer to see a portfolio of projects you’ve produced in the past when reviewing applications, so if you don’t already have one, think about putting together a portfolio that features your greatest hits!
- Support Executives – ideally with experience serving clients in AWS cloud, Google Apps, Microsoft cloud, and/or WordPress + WooCommerce deployments. Contact us with your CV.
- WordPress developers & designers – ideally you’ll have demonstrable experience building, managing and maintaining custom themes and plugins. Contact us with your CV.
- WooCommerce developers – experience deploying, migrating and managing more complex woocommerce projects a plus. Contact us with your CV.
- Google Apps executives. If you’ve skills and experience launching, onboarding, managing, selling and maintaining medium to large Google Apps deployments, let’s talk. Contact us with your CV.
- LAMP sysadmins – Ubuntu and/or CentOS. Contact us with your CV.
- AWS experts. Contact us with your CV.
What we want from you
We’re looking for talented, driven, individuals.
We’re not addicted to university degrees, particularly those in computer science, though they do help.
Experience counts for a lot. Qualifications point your talents out to us, but are not essential.
Your attitude is everything. Show us what you got.
What we have to offer
Fair rates of pay, flexible working hours, good holiday, ability to work from home or in one of our offices, access to the hardware and software you need, benefits and bonuses, conference budget.
Work your way.
Get in touch today.