Power up your WooCommerce with Silicon Dales
Silicon Dales provide a suite of services to SMEs looking to maximise ROI from digital.
Our team of UK based WooCommerce developers can help you to develop, maintain and troubleshoot your WooCommerce theme, plugins and extensions.
We have particular experience dealing with the more complex integrations, and the helper code you might need to incorporate (for example) WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Bookings and WooCommerce Memberships into your e-commerce offering.
Accredited WooCommerce Developers
Having been WooCommerce affiliated for several years, Silicon Dales are qualified WooCommerce experts (AKA WooExperts). We moved up from Silver to Gold level WooExpert in 2017, marking our continued commitment to WordPress and Open Source software.
Silicon Dales can work with all aspects of WooCommerce development, from inception to maintenance. We can handle complex WooCommerce integrations, with specialisms in:
- Migrating data from other platforms (Magento, Shopify)
- Importing large product ranges in CSV (or other) formats
- Managing large product databases and stores
- Mobile payments providers and responsive checkouts
- Integrating EPOS, POS, Inventory management, accounts, logistics and more.
- Affiliated and accredited providers of cloud-based ERP software from Google, Microsoft and IBM.
- Hosting & Hardware support and maintenance – keeping your WooCommerce site fast, stable and secure.
Familiarity with Popular Extensions
We’re particularly strong working with WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Bookings, though we have familiarity with most of the official extensions to WooCommerce (we have direct access to all of them) and a large number of well crafted third party extensions too.
WooCommerce Maintenance – A Focus
Because we know what matters to businesses who profit from the action of their websites – stability – we offer maintenance packages to WooCommerce store owning entities. Our clients tend to be medium and larger businesses, who are generating significant revenue from their WordPress + WooCommerce store. If that sounds like your business, and you’d like to have your store expert maintained, then please do contact Silicon Dales today.
With you every step
We will help you plan, deploy, and maintain a complex, mission critical WooCommerce integration; we provide ongoing support every step of the way.