The team at Silicon Dales can assist with resolving AMP error notifications on existing AMP-enabled WordPress pages, resolving 404’s on tag and category pages and finding alternatives for any functionality which doesn’t map across to AMP.
Google Search Console AMP errors
Silicon Dales can help to resolve these AMP errors and warnings from your Google Search Console – as well as any more you may find:
- Content mismatch: Missing embedded video
- Image size smaller than recommended size
- AMP page domain mismatch
- URL not found (404)
- Server error (5XX)
- Blocked by robots.txt
- Crawl issue
- Referenced AMP URL is not an AMP
- Referenced AMP URL is self-canonical AMP
- URL marked ‘noindex’
- ‘unavailable_after’ date for this page has expired
- Canonical points to invalid URL
- amp-story canonical error
- The tag ‘amp-iframe’ is missing a mandatory attribute
- Disallowed attribute or attribute value present in HTML tag.
AMP is worth doing
Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages is a great way to deliver your site faster. We’ve deep expertise in all the other methods of speeding up a WordPress website and delivering pages to your visitors as fast as possible – AMP has its place in this mix.
Google wants you to do it
Google have doubled down on their efforts to assist webmasters to give web users what they want: fast, relevant content on all devices.
The AMP Project is a great offering which goes a long way to answering most speed questions for WordPress websites.