I know, right, why would you want to do that?!
Whatever your reasons, if you wanted to delete a Linkedin profile ever, you might have found its not exactly the super-easy joyful process we expected.
So below is a description of where you’ll be able to get this done.
How to delete a Linkedin profile
- Hover your cursor over the photo in the top right
- Select Privacy & Settings (or “Manage” next to this)
- On the page which comes up, scroll down to the bottom, you’ll see “Closing your Linkedin Account” near the bottom, under “Subscriptions” (its often the very bottom option) – click this
- You’ll be asked for reasons… give them one. Probably use “other” as some of the options attempt to win you back around.
- Then you need to enter your password. You also have the option to unsubscribe from all future emails – I strongly suggest you tick this!
- If you’ve done it right, you will see a message that says “We’ve closed your account.”