Shopify On Page SEO Audit
One of the easiest ways to improve your Shopify store is to optimise for the important elements of organic search. Shopify stores rank very well in Google if they are structured correctly. This audit will be delivered via an on screen video walk through, and will also include a PDF report with discussion and action points.
Specifically the audit will cover and make recommendations on the the following:
- Market analysis – An in-depth analysis of your market, and identification of categories and keywords to target, based on search volume and buyer intent;
- Home Page: Recommendations to optimise the home page;
- Collection Page Optimisation – Collection pages are highly underutilised as a core element of optimising a store. We provide access to our proprietary Collection Page Optimisation app, along with training on how to use it as part of the audit (Value $247);
- Product Page Optimisation recommendations;
- Image Optimisation recommendations;
- Recommendation of required extensions and apps;
- Blog Post Setup advice;
- Duplicate content audit and recommendation to fix;
- Internal linking recommendations;
- Recommendation to improve or make additions to schema.org code;
Shopify On Page SEO Implementation
One of the easiest ways to improve your Shopify store is to optimise for the important elements of organic search. Shopify stores rank very well in Google if they are structured correctly. This optimisation will be delivered by a Shopify expert within 5 business days.
Specifically the implementation will follow action points from your Shopify On-Page SEO Audit including:
- Home Page: Action home page optimisation recommendations;
- Collection Page Optimisation – actioned;
- Product Page Optimisation;
- Image Optimisation;
- Installation of required extensions and apps;
- Blog Post Setup;
- Duplicate content fix;
- Internal linking fix;
- Improvements or additions to schema.org code;
Shopify Monthly SEO
Search engine optimization is an incredibly powerful, but long term strategy that requires both patience and investment. However the benefits are immense once your store is ranking for highly relevant and buy-intent keywords in Google.com in your country, locations or globally.
This will include the following:
- Shopify On Page SEO Audit and Implementation
- Ensure webmaster tools, and eCommerce analytics, setup correctly
- Core foundational business directory and citation audit and setup – yes, these are also important for eCommerce stores!
- Reverse competitor analysis
- Monthly link building using outreach, high DA (domain authority) and DR (domain ranking) relevant link creation, contextual and generic linking. Our link building strategy is much different to most. We audit and reverse engineer your direct competitors who are doing better than you, and build the off-page strategy around these metrics, with an understanding of what is working in your unique market.
- Monthly reporting on work completed, ranking improvements, eCommerce analytics, via a monthly video report and PDFs.