Are you looking for instructions on how to delete a video from YouTube?
Maybe you haven’t been on the platform for a while, and all the controls have changed?!
Whatever the reason, whether you uploaded a funny video of treasured cat which you would like to take offline, or if your old video now looks like it was “shot on a potato” because you uploaded it in 2008, the tutorial below will guide you through the steps involved in deleting a video from your YouTube channel.
Deleting a YouTube Video – on Computer
- Login to your YouTube account;
- Click your name at the top right, which will drop down several options;
- Click on “My Channel” (if you aren’t already here); or when you are then
- Click top right again, and under channel options, you should see “YouTube Studio” click this
- In the left menu, click “Videos” – this will reveal a list of all your videos.
- Find the video you want to remove, and when you hover over the video, next to it you’ll see three vertical dots, like this:
– click that and you’ll see the delete option.
- Press delete!
The delete option looks like this:
Follow the warning nag – hit “ok” and you’re done. Bye bye grainy old cat video forever more!