Got a WordPress question or problem to solve? Book a consultation from Silicon Dales.
Service to include:
- An initial website inspection
- A 45 minute call on Google Meet or telephone;
- A brief follow up report, covering any recommendations (1-2 sides of A4) in PDF.
What we’ll need from you
In order to consult on your site, we will require:
- A WordPress admin login – ideally to a staging site; or
- a screenshare of your admin area (during our call).
What to expect
The initial email correspondence and conversation will cover:
- Your business objectives
- Your market (location, device usage, traffic characteristics)
- Your website operation’s team capabilities
- Your expected use cases and traffic history
- An inspection of your hosting setup and website
- Full details of any services currently in use such as CDN’s, caching services etc
- Your ability to access the relevant services
Report and Quote
Your follow-up report will include a recommended course of action and any relevant quotes if this is something Silicon Dales can offer.